Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's get started

So, I have considered starting a blog for some time, mostly because I enjoy writing up Battle Reports.  With the advent of 6th Edition, I think I am finally ready to try my own blog and I will try to keep up with it.

I primarily play Dark Angels, although I also have Chaos Space Marines, Imperial Guard, and Tyranids.  By far, my Dark Angels are my largest army with approximately 18,000 points.

I have collected almost an entire Deathwing Company (85 Terminators, 4 Land Raiders, and 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts so far), a little over half of the Ravenwing (5 Bike squads with Attack bikes and Land Speeder and 1 full Land speeder Support Squadron), and a full Battle Company with a few extras.  I will try to get some pictures up of my army soon.

I am quite excited for what 6th edition rules mean for Dark Angels as they have so many fearless units and ways of making things fearless.  I am also really looking forward to trying allies as I think this will really help me shore up those gaps in my army and become more on par with Vanilla marine lists and the more recent marine codex lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment